Note: I read all comments and respond to most. --- New posts every 10 to 15 days...except when life decides to get in my way by dropping a log into my pond.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What A Day It Is...

What a day it is, turning it around in my mind. Picking up remnants in the yard from last night's storm. My sick little doggie, Ginger, taking an extra long walk this morning, then eating a scrambled egg after having refused breakfast for over a week. Facebook? Someone asking, If our nation falls, will it be because of debt or condoning homosexuality? (sigh) And, I've been thinking about posting the pics I took late yesterday afternoon of the tiny green hummingbird that visited my petunias. Made my care and storm-protection of those huge baskets well worth it :~)

Ah, yes! And I am actually contemplating the possibility of writing again...will see what develops.

I believe it really all began with my 25th wedding anniversary...

2 comments:

Julie Flanders said...

I'm sorry to hear that little Ginger is sick, Kathy. I hope she is on the mend soon.

How wonderful though that you are thinking of getting back to writing, I hope so. Would love to see the pics too.

Take care and have a good weekend. :)

Samantha Sotto said...

Sorry to hear about Ginger, but I'm glad to "see" you again. I hope you find the strength and inspiration to write again soon. HUGS!!!