Note: I read all comments and respond to most. --- New posts every 10 to 15 days...except when life decides to get in my way by dropping a log into my pond.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Meg's She Writer Blogger Ball Redux

Welcome to the SheWrites Blogger Ball!
...hosted once again by the Author of the best selling novel, The Wednesday Sisters, and approaching the release of her 3rd book on March 22nd, The Four Ms. Bradwells, say "hi!" to Meg Waite Clayton at her blog, 1st Books: Stories of How Writers Get Started, by clicking on the little bookcase:

While you're in that neck of the woods, you may want to look over the posted list of other bloggers at the "Ball Redux," and drop by their sites as well, leaving a comment or two as you pass through.

And for all my fellow She Writes' Bloggers ~ "Hello, and welcome to my pond!" Please, allow me to introduce my lovely koi to you (left to right): Bacall, Shadow, Bogie, Fuego, Azul and Wasabi (the white one in back).

As long as I have your attention, do take a look around. You actually might enjoy reading yesterday's post, "I'm Not Heavy...It's My Heart," or, written a week earlier in a little more humorous vein, "Moose Face!" Let me know what you think and maybe I'll see you around the Ballroom floor :~)

17 comments:

Kelly Hashway said...

I'm stopping by as part of the blogger ball. It's nice to meet you--and your koi. Love their names.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Kelly. I might be able to stop by and drop a line near the end of the day :~)

Unknown said...

Hey, stopping by on the blog hop! Nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Likewise, Stacey. Glad you came by :~)

Debra Gray-Elliott said...

Visiting from the blogger ball. Nice to get to know you. I enjoyed my visit and now following.

Unknown said...

Hi Debra ~
Welcome to the diversified group of pond-er'ers!

Author Dawn Brazil said...

Hello, fellow SheWriter. Nice to meet ya. Love the format of your blog...tranquil.

Kath said...

Hello! Just stopping by and returning the love! I love your blog name and the koi. My Grandad had goldfish in his backyard so I loved watching fish growing up. Even now it has a calming effect on me.

Hope that you feel better soon too!!

Unknown said...

Dawn ~ Glad you like it! Thanks :~)

Kath ~ I really look forward to following you, and thanks for the well wishes...I'm *almost* there.

Sustenance Scout said...

Always nice to meet another Coloradoan via the blogosphere, Kathy! Thanks for stopping by. LOVE the look of your blog. Stunning! K.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the great posts, and wave hi!

Unknown said...

Hey Kathy,

You have a nice place, great post.

Unknown said...

Sustenance/Karen ~
Thank you ever so much for the wonderful compliment - never thought of it as "stunning," so that truly surprised me. Glad to be in touch, here and on fb.

Unknown said...

Hi Anne!

Unknown said...

V ~ I'll have to stop by your place to learn more about you... :~)

fialka012 said...

Zajimavé...

Unknown said...

fialka -
I translate that as "interesting."

Thanks for visiting. I trust that means you like it.